The Lawrence County Treasurer’s Office has had a history of making it easier for county property owners to pay their county tax bills. In addition to the traditional mailed bills, the Treasurer’s Office works with mortgage companies and conducts a tax outreach program visiting municipalities across the county during March and April.
Property owners who visit the Lawrence County Government Center in New Castle can pay with checks, cash, and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover). A 2.45% third-party convenience fee is added to cover the additional credit card processing costs.
New for 2015, that same credit card payment option is available securely over the Internet.
Using the control number and web password from their tax bill, property owners can login to the CourthouseOnline.com MyProperty service without a subscription. Once there, owners can review information provided by the County Assessment Office, view tax bills and payment history since 2012, and pay this year’s County taxes online. A 2.45% convenience fee ($1 minimum) will be automatically added to their payment and will appear on their statement as CourthouseOnline.
To View/Pay your County Tax Bill please follow the steps below:
- Locate your County Tax Bill
- On your Tax Bill look for the following information:
- Control Number (8 Numbers)
- Web Password (8 Letters)
- Click VIEW/PAY TAXES to access the MyProperty Login Screen
- Enter your Control Number and Web Password, then click on “Submit” and follow the instructions.
- At the MyProperty page, click the “View/Pay Taxes” link on the left frame of your screen to
- View your tax bills
- Pay your current county tax bill(s)*
- *A 2.45% third-party convenience fee will be applied
- View your tax statements (showing adjustments and payments)