Working As A Polling Official
Qualifications are as follows:
- Must be a registered voter in the district with vacancy.
- Able to work from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in May & November on election days.
Rate of pay:
- Judge of election – $105.00
- Majority Inspectors – $75.00
- Minority Inspectors – $95.00
- Clerks – $70.00
If you like to meet people, become involved in a community function, and promote the democratic process, then we need you. When we are contacted, your name will be placed on our replacement list.
If you are interested, please contact Ed Allison at 724-656-2161. You can also e-mail your response.