GIS – Geographic Information System
GIS staff perform mapping and spatial database maintenance work for various Lawrence County Departments including, but not limited to, Planning & Community Development, Assessment, and Public Safety. An underlying department goal is to enable Lawrence County Government to work more effectively and efficiently by utilizing spatial information and GIS.
The Lawrence County Public Online Mapping Website is designed to provide free and easy access to Lawrence County data for public use. There are several search functions in this website to help you quickly identify the feature / area you are looking for. You can search via Tax ID Number, Address, or Property Owner Name. This website also contains floodplain information, water trail information, and recycling locations.
The Lawrence County GIS Data is made available on this website expressly subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The County of Lawrence makes no warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the GIS data or its fitness for any particular purpose.
- In consideration for access to this GIS data, the website visitor releases the County of Lawrence, its officers, departments, authorities, agencies and employees from any and all claims and liabilities.
- The parcel boundary information should not be interpreted or accepted as an individual parcel survey for deed transfers or other legal transactions.
- The County of Lawrence will not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of any information made available on this website.
- Maps or data contained within is subject to change at any time with no notice given to the users of this site.