Rivers Conservation Plans
Watershed conservation plans address impacts to natural resources through extensive outreach efforts. Recommendations are developed based on input from local stakeholders, and result in a plan that seeks to conserve those resources, enhance the local economy and encourage sustainable stewardship of the watershed.
- Coldwater Heritage Partnership
- EPA Catalog of Federal Funding Sources for Watershed Protection
- Foundation For Pennsylvania Watersheds
- Lawrence County Conservation District
- Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Water Quality Standards
- Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission
- Pennsylvania Rivers Conservation Program (DCNR)
- Shenango River Watchers
- Slippery Rock Watershed Coalition
- Water Resources Education Network
- Wild Waterways Conservancy Inc.